Home Health Aide (NAC)
|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Location||Sunshine Home Health
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg B, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
We are hiring a Part-Time Home Health Aide (NAC) for Sunshine Home Health.
This position offers flexibility in your schedule and is very rewarding. You are able to spend time with patients in their home to support them in being successful in living independently. Your primary responsible is to provide personal care and related services to home health clients while under the supervision of the Case Managers and Director of Clinical Services. You will be making multiple home visits per shift to provide services which allows for flexibility in schedules.
What You will be Doing as a Valued Member of our Team
- Participate in development of the home health aide plan of care.
- Provide direct patient care including assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, transfers and ROM per the plan of care.
- Follow the plan of care for all patients. Communicates need to update plan of care to case manager.
- Document all patient visits the day of the visit.
- Communicate potential safety or legal risks to manager as soon as possible.
- Document unusual occurrences as directed.
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Washington state NAC license in good standing
- Current driver’s license and insurance. Will be driving to client’s residence.
- Current CPR certification
- Recent home health experience desirable
- High School Diploma
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.