Home Health Physical Therapist
|Date of Job Posting||January 23, 2023|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Work Schedule||Monday–Friday, Weekends, Day Shift|
|Wage||$39.69–$53.34 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Health & Rehab
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg A, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Schedule: Full-Time or Part-Time, 24-40 hrs per week, Friday-Monday or Monday-Friday
Great opportunity to work with patients in their own environment where you can really make a difference! Home health experience is preferred, and candidates should hold an active WA PT license.
Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need, offering a number of services including a Health and Rehabilitation facility, a Behavioral Health and Residential Treatment Center, Memory Care, Home Health Care, Assisted Living, and four Adult Family Homes. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. We take pride in giving our residents companionship along with care. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
Sunshine Home Health Care
Our Home Health Care Facility provides health care in the home to address recovery from illness, aging in place, management of chronic disease to post-surgical care and recovery from inpatient stays. We have therapists, nurses, home health aides and social workers. The clinical team at Sunshine Home Health is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Sunshine home health is privately and locally owned and operated, having been run by the same family for over 70 years. We are experiencing tremendous growth and full-time employment is an option now or in the future.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k). Sunshine also offers rich PTO benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
• Competitive pay
• Possibility for growth within
• Free access to fully equipped workout facility
• Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
• Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
• Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• 401(k) with employer matching
• PTO: Accrual begins day of hire
• AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
• Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
• Referral Bonus Program
- Provide skilled, creative, discipline-specific therapeutic services to a caseload of patients
- Evaluate all assigned patients
- Develop and implement a patient centered treatment plan
- Periodically reassess and complete discharge planning
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Washington Physical Therapist License
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- 1-2 years recent hospital, subacute or rehabilitation facility experience.
- Other relevant clinical experience in a community-based facility may be substituted.
- Recent home health experience preferred
• Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy school.
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.