NAC for Health and Rehab
|Date of Job Posting||August 11, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Per-Diem|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift, Night Shift / NOC, On-Call|
|Wage||$18.54–$24.19 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Health & Rehab
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg A, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time
- Generous shift differentials (Evenings $1.00/hr, weekends $3.00/hr, NOC $4.00/hr)
- Competitive pay
- Possibility for growth within
- Time and a half on major holidays
- Free access to fully equipped workout facility
- Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) with employer matching
- PTO: Accrual begins day of hire
- AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Referral Bonus Program
What you will be doing as a valued member of our team
- Provide warm, compassionate and friendly care to residents while ensuring a safe and calm environment
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Follow individualized plan of care for residents
- Document and communicate care and changes accurately and in a timely manner
- Assure client dignity, rights and safety
- Follow guidelines for universal precautions and procedures
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) in Washington
- Current CPR certification
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Successful completion of a Washington state-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course or other education which meets state certification requirements
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.