NAC/HCA Caregiver for Adult Family Home
|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Work Schedule||24-Hour Shift|
|Starting Pay||$17.50 per hour, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Adult Family Homes
919 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Health Facilities, a locally family owned and operated health care facility, is recruiting for caring individuals in the role of NAC/HCA for its community of four beautiful Adult Family Homes. Shifts are 24 hours with an 8-hour rest period. Multiple on-call and full-time positions available.
We understand that you are taking care of our residents so we take care of you! Sunshine Terrace is dedicated to making sure you enjoy coming to work.
- Competitive pay
- Free meals
- 24 hour access to our gym
- Possibility for growth within
- Life Insurance
- PTO Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Our Adult Family Homes offer a welcoming and home-like living environment to seniors. Our residents enjoy a spacious, clean and welcoming living space while our caregivers are supported with a high functioning updated kitchen, a private sleeping room and large communal areas. The NAC is responsible for the care of the residents within the homes to ensure their wellbeing. Tasks include:
- Assist residents will daily living activities
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the home
- Prepare and serve meals
- Ensure the safety of all residents
- Administer proper medication
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) or Health Care Aide (HCA) license in Washington or be eligible to obtain certification within six months of employment
- Current CPR certification (Can obtain this after hire)
- Current First Aid/ CPR Certification
- Food Handler's Permit
- Dementia Specialty Training
- Mental Health Specialty Training
- Nurse Delegation
- Diabetic Nurse Delegation
- Food Handler's Permit
- 2 years' experience preferred
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.