NAC/HCA Adult Family Homes NOCs
|Date of Job Posting||January 31, 2023|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Work Schedule||Night Shift / NOC|
|Wage||$18.54–$24.19 per hour, depending on experience|
|Signing Bonus||$1250 - 2500|
|Location||Sunshine Adult Family Homes
919 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Sunshine Adult Family Homes is hiring NAC/HCA's for NOC shifts!
- Competitive pay
- Possibility for growth within
- Time and a half on major holidays
- Free access to fully equipped workout facility
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Referral Bonus Program
- PTO: Accrual begins day of hire
- Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
- Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Remain awake during the entire night shift
- Assist residents when they awake during the night
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the home
- Ensure the safety of all residents
- Administer proper medication if needed
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- NAC or HCA license in Washington
- Food Handler's Permit
- Dementia Specialty Training
- Mental Health Specialty Training
- Nurse Delegation
- Diabetic Nurse Delegation
- Current First Aid/ CPR Certification
• 2 years' experience preferred
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health Facilities
Sunshine Health Facilities provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.