NAC/HCA for Assisted Living Facility
|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift, Evening Shift, Night Shift / NOC|
|Starting Pay||$17.50, depending on experience|
|Location||Sunshine Terrace and Behavioral Health
1102 S Raymond Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
New, expanding 34 bed Assisted Living Facility looking for caring NACs!
In our Assisted Living Facility unit you will be working with residents with who need help with personal assistance in varying levels of care. We offer a secure, warm and engaging environment where we closely monitor residents to ensure their health and safety.
- Competitive pay
- One free meal per shift
- 24-hour access to our gym
- Shift differential for weekend and nights—$1 Weekends, $1 Eves, $1 NOC
- Bonuses for picking up extra shifts
- Possibility for growth within
- We pay for your first license renewalMedical: We offer a comprehensive health plan to support the health of you and your family.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- PTO Benefits
- AFLAC plan options
- Provide warm, compassionate and friendly care to residents while ensuring a safe and calm environment
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Meal assistance
- Medication administration, management & delegation
- Assure client dignity, rights and safety
- Follow guidelines for universal precautions and procedures
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC) in Washington or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
- CPR/FIRST AID, Food Handler’s, DDD, Mental Health/Dementia, Delegation Certification. (Certain certificates or licenses can be obtained through Sunshine if not completed).
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Successful completion of a Washington state-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course or other education which meets state certification requirements.
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.