RN for Home Health
|Date of Job Posting||August 19, 2022|
|Job Posting Valid Through||Valid until filled|
|Position Start Date||Immediately|
|Work Schedule||Day Shift|
|Location||Sunshine Home Health
10410 E 9th Ave Bldg B, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Great opportunity to work with patients in their own environment where you can really make a difference! Sunshine Home Health is looking for a Home Health RN to join our team! We are seeking RNs with a passion for helping people and are dedicated to providing compassionate and skilled care for our patients. Our nurses are paid by the visit which allows for high income potential. The full time nurses at Sunshine Home Health care average over $95,000 per year!
Sunshine Home Health Care
Our Home Health Care Facility provides health care in the home to address recovery from illness, aging in place, management of chronic disease to post-surgical care and recovery from inpatient stays. We have therapists, nurses, home health aides and social workers. The clinical team at Sunshine Home Health is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Sunshine home health is privately and locally owned and operated, having been run by the same family for over 70 years.
We are experiencing tremendous growth at Sunshine Health Facilities and are adding many new positions to accommodate these changes. Our employees report very high employee satisfaction scores on our annual surveys, and our Home Health Care Facility has a very low turnover rate. We are excited to tell you about this opportunity and what we have to offer!
- Medical Plan Options: We offer comprehensive health plan options to support the health of you and your family.
- Dental: Choose between two plans to find the coverage that is best for your smile!
- Vision: Included with your medical plan, this vision coverage includes routine visits and hardware coverage.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) with employer matching
- PTO: Accrual begins day of hire!
- AFLAC plan options: Affordable accident coverage that provides seamless financial assistance for unexpected medical visits.
- Employee Assistance Program: This no cost plan provides mental health support, life coaching, wellness resources, legal assistance, financial coaching and identity theft resolution!
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s/client’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Contribute to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participate with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provide care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Counsel and educate the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
Required Qualifications (Certificates and Licenses)
- An active RN license in Washington State
- Current CPR certificate
- Home health experience preferred
- Nursing degree from an accredited program
Equivalent experience is not accepted in place of required education.Apply Online
About Sunshine Health and Rehab
Sunshine Health and Rehab provides exceptional long term and acute care services for adults in need. We are an award winning, locally owned care facility serving the Spokane community for over 70 years. Our services include Short-Term Rehabilitation in our Health and Rehab facility, Enhanced Assisted Living, Adult Family Homes, Behavioral Health and Adult Residential Treatment in the Terrace facility, Memory Care, and Home Health. Our goal is to ensure we treat everyone in our care with respect and dignity while providing a comprehensive system of services.
We are proud of our service to the community by our amazing care team!
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.